Designed to expand the participant’s knowledge and confidence in Implant practice in following areas
- Applied anatomy pertaining to Implant dentistry.
- Case selection and treatment planning using Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) and Orthopantomogram (OPG)
- Identifying the need for grafting procedures.
- Sequencing the surgical procedures, prosthodontic phase and loading protocol.
- Surgical techniques of Implantology.
- Diagnosis and management of surgical and prosthodontic complications.